Old November 15th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marlys in Indiana

Default scheduled for reconstruction

Prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. God bless.
Marlys in Indiana

"pami" wrote in message
I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know
I'll be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the
first of 4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is
prepared to know I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the
booze...just kidding!! I was going to wait until after the holidays but
some depression from not having my breast has settled in and I just want to
move forward and look wonderful by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will
have more hair by then as well!! My hair right now looks like a man's
haircut. I plan on growing it all out one length with no layers or bangs
Pami