Old November 15th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

Default scheduled for reconstruction

In article ,
"pami" wrote:

I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know I'll
be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the first of
4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is prepared to know
I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the booze...just kidding!! I was
going to wait until after the holidays but some depression from not having
my breast has settled in and I just want to move forward and look wonderful
by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will have more hair by then as well!!
My hair right now looks like a man's haircut. I plan on growing it all out
one length with no layers or bangs
Pami

Good for you, Pami, and best of luck with the surgery and your new
hairdo. As for the booze, go ahead -- the holidays are starting. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education