Old July 27th 03, 02:20 AM
Karen

That sounds very interesting! What do you use to stuff them with?

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
Just an idea....If someone needs an idea for a gift for a
baby..for any baby...a worm could be good. Worm...You must
not understand me wrong now. First you cast
on..uummmm...well, let's say 30 stitches. Then you knit as
long as you want to. Then you bind off. Then you sew the
long side and the other short side (if you knit with 2
needles) and then just put the soft stuff in and close the
hole. That is the case. I am not so good in this...but I
have done one or 2 of those to Inka. She liked them...at
least that is what Dad told me.
Best: Pirjo