Old September 17th 03, 02:34 PM
Steve Guyot

Tina- In the findings trade these are called end bars and what you are looking
for is a 3-strand end bar. If you go to http://www.mfma.net/ this is the webite
of the Metal Findings Manufacturers Association. They maintain a search engine
and data base that you might find helpful. If you enter at the search box end
bars I'm sure you'll get some kind of listing. Note though that these companies
are manufacturers and may or may not be able to sell in the quantity you need.
However, they maybe able you to a distributor or re-seller. Good Luck and I hope
this is helpful to you.

Christina Peterson wrote:

I'm looking for a connector (?) that has one hole on one side (to put three
strands in), and three holes on the other side (come out through a row of
three holes) in gold filled. What is this thing called (so I can search for
them)?

Tina

--
Steve Guyot