Old September 15th 03, 10:11 PM
Christina Peterson

Thanks so much, Shirley, but it's specifically gold filled that I want. Not
having any luck so far. Just silver and vermeil, and pewter.

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Tina I have had a look in my box and my connectors are gold coloured.

I can scan some and send you the picture and if you want some I can post
some to you. They are not gold filled though.
Shirley

In article 1063517931.191987@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes
I'm looking for a connector (?) that has one hole on one side (to put

three
strands in), and three holes on the other side (come out through a row of
three holes) in gold filled. What is this thing called (so I can search

for
them)?

Tina

--