Old July 3rd 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 3, 10:27 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

ups.com...

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

Ooooh, that is truly gorgeous, Katherine!

Thanks, Gem. I would probably never do it other than the fact that I
have
the gift certificate. I have loads of other yarns and wools, but
nothing
suitable for something that gorgeous. Did I mention that I love my son
and DIL? g

Higs,
Katherine