Old January 9th 04, 11:06 PM
Els van Dam

Yes, both have that in common. What I'm most interested in is whether it's
the needles that revolve or the yarn carrier.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Helen the needles and the little center part turn around, as well as the
needles go up and down, when you turn the little crank. The wol is
stationairy. I have also not be able to remove the protective see through
tube, so I can get at the needles better. It becomes hard to get your
fingers in there. Certainly nothing for little kids.

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....