Old January 9th 04, 10:47 PM
Els van Dam

In article ,
wrote:

So, does yours look like the one on the Lacis page or the one on the
Mielke's Farm page?
http://www.lacis.com/catalog/data/descn_j.html
http://www.mielkesfarm.com/knit_tls.htm

Note: need to scroll pretty far down to find them on both pages, as I
recall. To me, they look very different from one another even though
they're both Inox brand.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Helen I have looked at all three and I have bought the blue one. I do
think it will only knit with fine knitting yarns. Combed yarns are to
stiff. It needs a fine lofty yarn for it to work. It is a bit like a
knitting machine. I would love to look at the other two. The one on
Lacis' website is very different. However the prices of the ones with the
steel knitting needles are both the same....$24 US. I paid $24 Canadian
for the one from Germany, the blue one.

I will let you know how it all comes out. It will be Sunday before I get
some quiet time to play with it.

Tomorrow we have Distaff day here in Duncan and we will have more than 65
women coming from all over. Thus it is time to bake a bread and make some
hummus and a salade for the potluck lunch.

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....