Old January 9th 04, 03:42 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 20:00:18 -0800, (Els van Dam) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

So, does yours look like the one on the Lacis page or the one on the
Mielke's Farm page?
http://www.lacis.com/catalog/data/descn_j.html
http://www.mielkesfarm.com/knit_tls.htm

Note: need to scroll pretty far down to find them on both pages, as I
recall. To me, they look very different from one another even though
they're both Inox brand.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Helen I would have to go and have a look at the above websites.

What I have is four knitting machine needles situated around a little
circle with a hole in the center. It is a very simple setup, with its
limitations, as far as different size yarns go. I still have to sit and
play with it, but will do that when there are no curious DH eyes looking
over my shoulders....LOL

Els

Yes, both have that in common. What I'm most interested in is whether it's
the needles that revolve or the yarn carrier.