Old February 26th 05, 04:00 PM

Pogonip wrote:
thoughts and actions who abuse and kill small animals. In many areas
you also have coyotes and feral dogs.

Not to mention things like raccoons, which in my area are the major
cause of dead, mangled, or missing cats, so say the animal control
authorities. And I believe them, because when people lived next door
who had a rottweiler/german shepherd mix, they were calling animal
control at least once a month to pick up dead or mangled cats or possums
(but never any raccoons).

Those raccoon critters are really dangerous here -- one of them that was
always trying to raid our chicken pen stood about 2 feet high at the
shoulders.