Old March 14th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
FC...

Default I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Well those are both some pretty good points to consider...

Question regarding the 'Combo Mills or Wire Only Mills'.

What is it that you jewelers make the most of with the 'grooved'
portion of the rollers. I understand that they make Square and Half
Round wire... Is that correct ? What is it that proves so
indispensable with the wire portion of the Mill (or a wire only
mill) ? Does it allow you to make a 'particular type of wire' ?
Forgive my ignorance, but I've never used such a unit and was
wondering what you are limited to as far as Flat Mill only VS. once
that has wire making ability (either dual rollers or combo..). What
would I be missing exactly ?

Cheers,

/FC....