Old March 14th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

FC... wrote:
I found this one at Rio and it looks like just the Rolling Mill I
might Need !

It looks like it might be of better quality than the PEPE unit. I
like the fact that it has a much wider 'FLAT" surface too. What do
you folks think... ?

DRM C130 with Reduction

http://www.durston.co.uk/lan-en/prod-m-drm130-en.htm

Don't get it! Rolling mills with both the sheet and wire mill on one
set of rolls are no good. They are like sofa beds!

The width of the sheet section is only 80 mm, which means that you only
have about 60 to 65 mm of usable width to roll sheet, because it is not
possible to use that full width to roll sheet.

Get a mill with it;s full width used for sheet or wire. That may mean
you need to get two mills or one with the rolls above each other.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com