Old March 23rd 12, 01:48 PM posted to alt.beenz,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

Default Helloooooooo! Anyone there?

On 2012-03-22, Joan wrote:
Where has everyone gone? I have finally gotten set up with Eternal
September and now no one is posting?????

I'm having stitchy (and related) news withdrawal symptoms!!!!!

Joan (sending this through Google Groups to make sure my E/S
connection is working....)

I'm here just quiet. I've been spending as much time as possible outside
when I get home for work. We've broken the record for the highest
temperature recording for the last 5 days. It's usually around 51F/10C
but its been as high as 84F/28C. Very lovely.

On the stitching side of things I started working on some barrettes that
people have ordered. One is going to have a greyhound on it for the
grayhound rescue's charity aution. I hope to get all of them finished by
the middle of April.
-Margaret in MA
--
Margaret St. John