Old November 4th 03, 11:20 PM

Marilyn Krzus wrote:

Ooo--inverted pleat? Now that makes sense! Maybe I'll try that
method, too. Let me know how yours works out. (I'm a bit of a
chicken when it comes to trying new things on my own without a
pattern.)

If it is any encouragement, the more you try it, the better it comes
out, so don't be bashful. It is always a learning process -- but
learning to wean yourself from being shackled to a sewing pattern is a
very valuable skill to have.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa