Old October 17th 03, 06:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, I'll know to donate to this particular one next time, but in
general, I always seem to hear about various worthy endeavors too late
to contribute. I do try to donate my work to good causes whenever I can,
I just am not enough "in the know" to hear about stuff, most of the time.

Hey -- this is *RCB* -- I bet we could do one of these combo auctions
ourselves, for breast cancer, next October! Do you think we should start
planning it? You know, all of us have a project to donate, begin creating it
in our heads, and put it on our calendars? Doing the requisite documentation
(or whatever) in order to make it legit can be easily done. What do you say?

I think, being that we *are* RCB (with our healing vibes and such), we should
try to do things like this on a regular basis for various (but not a zillion)
charities. Like maybe 3 or 4 a year. I'd love to find an animal welfare or
wildlife preservation group we could donate to, also. What do you all think?
We are a generous, healing group, and it's right in line with our identity.

Life without giving is pretty barren. :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links