Old November 4th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

On Nov 3, 5:35 pm, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
I don't know who 'Michael Master' is or what he does; but he does write
cogently and well.

He also lies. Plain outright lies.

In your 1st debate with John McCain, you said that you never said that
you would meet with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North
Korea without 'preparations' at lower levels ... Joe Biden repeated your
words in his debate with Sarah Palin .. while the video tape from your
debate last February clearly shows that you answered 'I would' to the
question of meeting with those lea ders within 12 months without 'any'
preconditions. While your judgement about meeting with enemies of the
USA without pre-conditions is of concern, the greater concern is that
you lied to America in the debate with McCain.

There's a difference between preconditions and preparations. Your
author should learn to read.

You claim to have a record of working with Republicans while the record
shows that the only bill that you sponsored with a Republican was with
Chuck Lugar ...

Lugar's first name is Richard. And Obama co-sponsored a bill with Tom
Coburn.

and it failed. The record shows that you vote 97% in
concert with the Democrat party and that you have the most liberal
voting record in the Senate.

Both Clinton (H.) and Biden have more liberal voting records in the
Senate, among others.

In your debates last spring, you claimed to have been a 'professor of
Constitutional law' when in fact you have never been a professor of
Constitutional law. In this last debate, you were careful to say that
you 'taught a law class' and never mentioned being a 'professor of
Constitutional law.' You lied last spring.

That's not what the University of Chicago says: http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media/index.html

I'll leave the rest of it as an exercise for the readers, but if you
want real information on the candidates between now and tomorrow, I
suggest you try www.votesmart.org or www.factcheck.org Please,
however you choose to vote, make your decisions based on real
information and not on this kind of propaganda.

Elizabeth