Old October 21st 05, 06:10 PM
Sandy Foster

Default Quilt Pro Special NAYY

In article ,
"Cheryl" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote:

I am a confirmed EQ user myself but some of you might be interested. I have
QP3 (very old now) and it is a good program. Does anyone know if this means
there is a new version coming out?

QUILT-PRO VERSION 5: FANTASTIC FALL SALE!

Quilt-Pro Systems is pleased to announce our Fantastic Fall Sale on Quilt-
Pro Version 5. Order Quilt-Pro before Oct 31, 2005 and get Quilt-Pro
Version 5 for only $79.95! (plus S&H) You'll save a whopping $20.00! over
our regular price of $99.95. But hurry, this offer ends in just 11 days!

This offer is good for both Quilt-Pro for Windows and Quilt-Pro for
Macintosh. Click on the following links to order and get product
information.

For Windows: http://www.quiltpro.com/products/quiltpro/qp5.shtml

For Macintosh, http://www.quiltpro.com/products/quiltpro/mac/qp5.shtml

I have both QP (Mac version) and EQ5 (running in an emulator on my Mac),
Cheryl. I have no idea what the message means, but I have to admit that
the same thought occurred to me when I got it. G Maybe they'll tell us
something at the show next week....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1