Old October 21st 05, 09:38 AM
R. E. Wicker

Default Courthouse steps Block

Or someplace on my quilt book shelf. I never got down to my quilting
room to look for it, but your's is a much better answer to go to the
website of quiltinaday. I may go there myself to improve my
recognition when looking for my Courthouse Steps.

Rhoda
http://home.att.net/rewicker/quilts

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:11:15 GMT, "Butterfly"
wrote:

Yes, she does. "Courthouse Steps"
You can find it at:
http://www.quiltinaday.com/shoponline/books.asp
HTH

Butterfly

"R. E. Wicker" wrote in message
.. .

Does Eleanor Burns have a book called The Courthouse Step? Seems to
me to be among my books some place. I can almost visualize the cover.
If my legs are strong enough tomorrow I will look before I go to my
exercise room.
Rhoda

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:32:42 -0500, "Christina in Ok"
wrote:

Where do I find a pattern for the Courthouse steps?
I have been googleing and many do come up, but no patterns.