Old May 10th 04, 02:23 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

He's actually doing pretty well. I think I'm more stir crazy than he is...
and I hate using up my sick time! Thankfully, it looks like I have JUST
enough time for this and won't have to use any vacation time.

To think I used to have every day free at home like this. I could be
cleaning... but nah....

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Oh bless his heart. Do you know that the only thing that will ease chicken
pox is a Popsicle? Banana is the most effective but some other flavor

might
be acceptable. Polly

---