Old May 9th 04, 02:55 PM
KJ

LOLOLOL "Verklempt" Haven't heard that since hearing Mike Myers do that
bit on Saturday night Live...love the word!

"frood" wrote in message
om...
Dear, sweet Polly. Only you could get verklempt over a hairball.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Squishing and thunking are just wonderful. I didn't know until

tonight
whether it was better to give or receive; just touching with you is such

heart squeeze - but I really found a special one just now. It is a

luscious
yellow, sort of splattered with a brighter, darker shade of gold and

faded
out to nearly white in places, just grand. It arrived washed, pressed

and
neatly folded, just what I needed for the creation at hand and I

unfolded
it. Somebody's sweet QI had thoughtfully sneaked a substantial amount of

cat
hair tucked and rubbed inside. Our big kitty died a year ago and we will
always miss him sorely. How sweet it is to have received a surprise

squishie
from a kitty. He knew how I would treasure his gift. If it may have been
your kitty, please go rub his whiskers for Aunt Polly.