Old January 31st 05, 02:58 AM
Kalera Stratton

The discount is that you get half off of additional items when you
combine shipping. That usually means $6-8 for the first item and $3-4
for each additional item.

Polly S. wrote:
KDK wrote:

Wow - those are cheap prices.

Shipping starts at 6.00 - so if you only bought one tool the total
is more in line with craft store prices. But if you stocked up.....

And its weird, but his shipping costs vary a lot from a couple of $ to
$5-6 or more. He offers combined shipping but doesn't go into details.
I'm going to send email, after I decide which tools I am going to
replace or add, to get more shipping info.

Polly

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com