Old July 28th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Quick post

I've been in imposed lurkdom for awhile, (as are some others, grin!)
but wanted to make a quick post so no one thinks I've died (although
some might welcome *that* too!)
Anywhooooooooo: My domain provider screwed me up royally, and I've
been busy with that, TRYING to get the entire matter straighted out.
I've also been knitting up a storm and organizing patterns, books and
sundries.
I check in everyday, to see that Mirjam has posted, it's the highlight
of my day.
Hugs,
Noreen
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-3, 07/28/2006
Tested: 7/28/2006 1:14:04 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006