Old January 30th 04, 05:51 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

If you live in a rather humid place , take care that there some way to
let the humidity out, [as it surely sips in ,] , in restoring works
thaere are too many works were the glass caused humidity to stay in
and eventually harm the works.
mirjam
On 29 Jan 2004 12:01:44 -0800, (ted) wrote:

I'm a lurker. I figure most of you must have framed your artwork. I
was wondering if you use glass while framing your artwork or just
frame without any glass on the top. I was talking to the guy at Hobby
Lobby and he said that when we're framing artwork on cloth we don't
need to use glass.

Which one you prefer, with or without glass?
If you used glass, is there a specific type you prefer?

Thanks.