Old December 16th 03, 07:03 AM
Myka KS

Ladies, I know my mother would be thrilled to have three new daughters, and
I'd be thrilled to have three new sisters. Being an only child has its fair
share of trials, I can tell you!

On a serious note, what types of yarn are y'all looking for and I'd be happy
to share the bounty I receive. She mostly sends crochet thread (as I've
been collecting for those cute Winnie the Pooh dolls) and worsted weight
acrylic that's being discontinued. As it is now, I have yarn that I have no
idea what I'm going to do with. And there is only so much extra space in
the attic. :-) If you have a project you are in need for, e-mail me off
list and I'll see if I can't help you out!

Blessings,
Myka (who is now freed from final exams for the fall, hooray!!!)

--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
JustUnderNineOlives = juno