Old December 15th 03, 09:28 PM
Elsa

Janise Ross wrote:
Elsa,
It's interesting that you say that Cascade fulls up so well. Last week,
there was a discussion on the KnitList where someone reported that it didn't
full up as much as she had thought it would. I have not used it...only
Brown Sheep worsted and bulky, and the bulky fulled up better than the
worsted doubled.

Janise

Well, it was the first time I've fulled, so I could be misled. However,
I have seen a purse made from fulled Cascade 220 and it had a nice, tight
fabric. It seems to be better suited for purses, bags, hats and such rather
than for slippers.

My shrinkage stats are thus:

original: 18 stiches = 12.5cm
18 rows = 8.25cm