Old July 3rd 03, 09:47 AM
Seattle Communist Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!

Very nice and inspirational.

"Tonja L." wrote in message
om...
Those are stunning. You did an excellent job on duplicating the real ones.

"PoRRo" wrote in message

Few weeks ago I bought some ammonite fossil slices from Shelley, and got

see in real life how they are inside. I had some ammonites here, but I

have
not seen the insides anywhere else than in the books and net. Now that I

saw
them, I knew I had to try to cane them. I made the cane and some beads

today
and for the first time in loooong time I have the instant need to share

them
with the world

So here is the page
http://porro.claymountain.com/fossil.html

Cant wait to show the necklace that I am making with faux fossil and
beads... I really hope I will have time to string it tomorrow !!!

PöRRö
http://porro.claymountain.com
http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/