Old January 31st 05, 11:17 PM
Liesch

Katherine:

As I have all issues published of this magazine, it was no trouble to find
the information you requested. The designer is Ricki Henry. Her
needlepoint canvases and threads are sold under the name Renaissance
Designs. If you have trouble finding them at your local retailer, you may
write to Ricki at:
Renaissance Designs
15 Rogers Road
Far Hills, NJ 07931

"Katherine" wrote in message
Does anyone have a copy of the September 1999 issue of Stitcher's World?

am trying to find a pattenr of a counted stitch snowman that I was told
might be in this issue. It looks like it was worked on canvas - the

colors
are mostly shades of green/orange/red. Supposedly this issue includes
information on the designer, information to obtain this pattern, etc.

I'd
like to get some information about the pattern if anyone has this issue
handy.

Thanks,

Katherine