Old February 21st 19, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa[_2_]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

wrote:

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 8:51:41 AM UTC-6, Rich
wrote:
I am doing good, thanks for asking. Still stiching.

Rich

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 10:01:27 -0400, On Sun, 27 Jan
2019 08:14:53 -0500, Rich wrote:

This is from 1996

You might say, The Glory Days How are you Rich?

Nice to see at least a *bit* of action here again!

What is everyone working on? I am doing a foxgloves
pattern:
https://www.thestitchery.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=TB3629
I'm nearly done...have all the green done and am working
on the few bottom flowers. I'm actually stitching it for
Arliss (former member of this group), who has trouble
stitching on black. I've also started (but have set aside
for the duration of the foxgloves) their hollyhocks kit
https://tinyurl.com/yxrnzv5p which is for me.

These are kits from Europe (Riolis) and use an
acrylic/wool blend, which has been a dream to work
with...it's pretty soft stuff and the colors are really
vibrant.

And (to keep this on topic) they are supplied with plenty
of floss.

Joan in very snowy ND!

I love seeing posts here again!

So I'll add my own.

I'm currently re-stitching models for my first four Goodie
Bag charts. Zweigart liked them so much, they kept my original
models for display at trade shows and such. Considering how
generous with sample fabrics they are, I had no problem with that,
but I do want to have a complete set of models in my own
collection.

The big news I've been holding back is that I've developed
a new website along with several friends (one of whom is
another stitcher) and will eventually be re-posting my old
freebie charts on the new site plus newer, exclusive designs
that have never before been published.

The site won't be just about stitching, but I'm hoping that
the freebies will bring in some interest and folks will find
other things about it they like and keep coming back.

BTW the site will have NO ads or tracking. It's not a money-
maker, just an outlet for us to share our interests and ideas
with others.

I'll let everyone here know when the site goes live.

I can't wait to start getting feedback on all the work that's
been done.

Nyssa
At River's End