Old February 21st 19, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 8:51:41 AM UTC-6, Rich wrote:
I am doing good, thanks for asking. Still stiching.

Rich

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 10:01:27 -0400, On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:14:53 -0500, Rich wrote:

This is from 1996

You might say, The Glory Days How are you Rich?

Nice to see at least a *bit* of action here again!

What is everyone working on? I am doing a foxgloves pattern: https://www.thestitchery.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=TB3629
I'm nearly done...have all the green done and am working on the few bottom flowers. I'm actually stitching it for Arliss (former member of this group), who has trouble stitching on black. I've also started (but have set aside for the duration of the foxgloves) their hollyhocks kit
https://tinyurl.com/yxrnzv5p which is for me.

These are kits from Europe (Riolis) and use an acrylic/wool blend, which has been a dream to work with...it's pretty soft stuff and the colors are really vibrant.

And (to keep this on topic) they are supplied with plenty of floss.

Joan in very snowy ND!