Old June 4th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default sad nooz

That's a shame, you always found many treasures there. I will wave my wand
and send healing thoughts your way so that maybe you can get some relief
from the disc. Because of back problems, our friend Valerie Moore recently
had a pain stumulator implanted and is recovering from that surgery.
Hopefully soon she will be pain free.

No I have not been to any boot sale's or antique fairs for a long time. I
have not been driving and cannot walk very far with the bulging disc in my
lower back, It is like a gigantic toothache all down my left leg.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk