Old June 4th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default sad nooz

On 04/06/2011 20:11, Linda2 wrote:
Wow, do we now call you Lady Shone? LOL.

Facebook is not so bad. You can be as private as you want to, and only allow
"friends" to view your page. Sooz had a private page and so do I. I am
constantly amazed by the RCB people I find on there, including she of the
wonderful stories, Kathy Nicklas-Varrasco. But if you won't join us there,
we shall have to join you here.

Well I tried many times to get it back and so did Maren.
Last year I had an horrendous year, not as I am going to say on here. Too
much personal info.
I have done some bead work but my all time consuming passion at the
moment is Genealogy. Been doing my DH's and find he descended from
Nobility His 10th great grandfather was Sir William Crich, born 1550 Lord
of Crich, which it not so very far from were we live.
You are right about me not joining FB would not touch it with a 10 foot
barge pole. I am on Skype though with a web cam.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Alas no Lady Shone VBG. Sir William had two sons, one the elder also
called William who inherited the title. The other son called Ralph is
DH's 9th great grand father. Well as for me I seem to come from a series
of miners and a customs officer in the 1700's.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk