Old April 24th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Gill Murray

Default RCTM--What has happened to this newsgroup and any way to reviveit?

IMS wrote:
I think people are using Craigslist more.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:52:29 +0200, Becky A wrote:

I lurk around here...but don't post, as I am not selling anything.

I have noticed how dead it is here, too. I suspect the general decline
of Usenet has quite a bit to do with it, but I the other half of it has
to do with the current stagnation in needlearts that I saw on a recent
visit back home to the US.

That said...if you happen to run across the Sept/Oct 1999 and Nov/Dec
1999 issues of Just CrossStitch...I would be rather interested in them.

As for ideas...I don't know. I've been trying to come up with one, but
the answer just eludes me.

Take care!
Becky A.

Never heard of that! I know of the 1-2-3 list, but I do not feel
comfortable there.

Gillian