Old November 17th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

Default Are introductions in order?

Karen C - California wrote:

Geez.... I've moved 10x within California and the government wasn't
involved in any of them. (We owned a landscape company and went through
a phase where a series of landlords repeatedly sold the house out from
under us as soon as we had prettied up the yard.)

That's a heartbreaker. We've always moved into houses where no previous
occupant had cared about plants. I'd come in and start experimenting
with plants right away. But I knew I'd be leaving in 1 or 2 years so I
never spent a lot of money.

Donna in Virginia