Old November 17th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
kagjws

Default Are introductions in order?

Wow -- a lot of military families (as someone has already mentioned).
A belated Veteran's Day thank you! (My father is retired Navy; I'm a
civilian for DOD. Experienced some of the govt moves as well, usually
sponsored by the Army. I like the part about getting paid to travel!)

Home base is in the Washington, DC area and am currently working right
outside of Baltimore, living in southcentral Pennsylvania near
Gettysburg. Lived in the UK for three years -- noticed some of our
British friends on this board! (I *loved* England.)

Oh, yes, needlework..... I haven't been doing a lot of stitching;
rather, I'm trying to adopt some of the patterns/methods in rughooking.
So I pop on the board every now and then to see what's going on. I
really want to try one of Elian McCready or Kaffe Fassett designs on a
rug -- love the UK designers. Also love Claire Murray....but also like
the traditional American designs as well (folk art).

Kris