Old July 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Default suggestions / recommendations needed...

Beth Ferrier is up in Sagninaw area.
find her at www.applewd.com
she wrote 'hand applique by machine' et al.
lots of pix of her stuff on her website and probly has her schedule too.
being close enough should mean shes not gonna cost ya an arm and a leg for
her travel expenses anyhow.
i'm sure shes got a great trunk show to go with any talk she does as well.
she might even have a day free in her schedule for a half or full day class
for your guild.
NAYY,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Kate G." wrote...
It's that time of year again -- planning for next years monthly guild
meetings. This past year we did some fun things... and we need to be
creative for next year as well. We did several demo nights, a program on
computers in quilt design, a slide show of sewing spaces and more.

So tell me about some of the activities / guests your guilds have featured
in the past several years that you truly enjoyed. It is always fun to
hear what others are doing.

As for guest speakers... how do you locate designers / speakers that are
within a reasonable distance. Me -- I'm not too far from Detroit so if
you know anyone not too far from here that would be a great guest ... I'd
welcome the recommendation!
Thanks...
Kate in MI