Old May 23rd 05, 05:53 PM
Brian G.

Hi Rodney,

The only other postage stamps with knots that I have seen were shown in
"Knotting Matters", June 2003. They were from Sweden and one showed the
Reef Knot, one showed the Sheet Bend and the last showed the Bowline. I
have had no success finding stamps or pictures of postage stamps with
knots. If you (or others) know of other examples, please, pretty
please, let us know! TIA.

"Knotting Matters" is the quarterly for the International Guild of
Knots Tyers to which I and several people who post here belong.

G'day eh? (Canuk trying to speak Aussie :-) )

Cheers - Brian.