Old May 27th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default Ojos de Dios book

Here's the pattern for the 12 sided ojo from the same site VP
suggested. I found it by clicking his links:

http://ojos-de-dios.com/ojodirections12sided_b.html

From what I can see on this guy's site, once you go beyond the

traditional 4-sided ojo, you can increase the number of arms as you
see fit, and develop your own patterns. I think his site has a wealth
of information just from the illustrations.

Hesira

On May 26, 11:55 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:

Yes, it is true that there are patterns for these Ojos de Dios (I wasn't
sure what that was until I went searching and discovered that it is also
known as Eye of God, which I had heard of before but never tried. I may
decide to make one of the simpler ones sometime this summer now that I have
the pattern in front of me.), but when I went searching there are more
pictures than actual patterns for anything different from the diamond-shaped
ones that he already knows how to do. I did see the pattern for an
eight-sided (?) one that someone else posted the url for, but that's it...
so more searching on the internet isn't going to find any more patterns on
larger scales, unfortunately.

In any case, I do hope Timothy finds what he is looking for.

*hugs*
Gemini