Old November 27th 03, 02:57 PM
Maureen Wozniak

You're welcome. I finished mine the other night and it looks wonderful!

Maureen

clancy wrote:

Nope no lining Pat - going to do them just like Maureen said - laid the
fabrics out and this works well. Thanks ladies.

Sharon (N.B.)
................................................. ...........................

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message

For the one I'm making, I'm sewing the right side of the cuff to the
wrong side of the stocking, then folding the cuff over to the right side
of the stocking, like a facing.

Maureen

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Sharon: A few more details, please! Will you piece these
stockings? Line the stockings?
PAT

clancy wrote:

I'm planning on making a couple of stockings to hang on the mantle - I'm
making them out of flannelette and they're the longish country type.

The

main fabric is burgundy and the cuff is a plaid with a mixture of

colours

including burgundy. Can someone tell me how to make the cuff - I don't

want

it just as part of the stocking (if you know what I mean) - I want it to
flop over to the right side of the stocking. Could I say that any

screwier

than I just did? :-) Would appreciate anyone's help before I cut. :-O

Sharon (N.B.)