Old November 22nd 03, 05:15 PM
clancy

Default Christmas Stockings

I'm planning on making a couple of stockings to hang on the mantle - I'm
making them out of flannelette and they're the longish country type. The
main fabric is burgundy and the cuff is a plaid with a mixture of colours
including burgundy. Can someone tell me how to make the cuff - I don't want
it just as part of the stocking (if you know what I mean) - I want it to
flop over to the right side of the stocking. Could I say that any screwier
than I just did? :-) Would appreciate anyone's help before I cut. :-O

Sharon (N.B.)