Old February 11th 04, 05:16 PM
Millie

(Cathy Weeks) wrote in message . com...
Is there any money to be made by building dollhouses for sale? From
the looks of things from eBay, no. But I could be wrong?

Cathy Weeks

I have been building dollhouses for retail for over 30 years, you have
to understand that you are doing something that will never pay you
close to minimum wage due to the hours they consume in construction
versus selling price. Meaning you can put 21 months into a large
dollhouse that will retail for less than $5000, but I found that I
could work on several projects at the same time, getting more items
sold without taking longer on each individual item. I even got my
friends and husband to help make things for me, every little bit
helps! My husband(big ole ex-marine) made me a bunch of 1/12 scale
wire coathangers last night, I needed them for my doll dresses and he
figured out how to make them.

Email me if you would really like to get the facts straight, I will
help you anyway I can.

Millie