Old December 11th 13, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Someone's at the door... OT too quiet

Howdy!
I never Doak-ed. Interesting that the yahoo groups carry on...
we used to carry on quite a bit here on the ng. And not everyone was happy
about it. G
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it's been a quilty weekend. The sleet
rained down for 12 hours, Friday night, then a light dusting of snow covered
everything. Our front yard (faces north, gets little sun in winter) looks
like a blanket of snow with a few Christmas lights peeking through.
Definitely good quilting weather.

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - breaking into the Lebkuchen

On 12/5/13 7:28 AM, in article
, "Ginger in CA"
wrote:

Oh, yeah! Sandy popped in.
I suspect many check here once in a while, but many have moved over to
Facebook [sorry, I don't do social media], or have gone on to other pursuits.

For what it's worth, remember when Carol Doak started her yahoo! group many
years ago, and so many of us jumped right in and signed up? Would you believe
she has now reached 9000 members! Wow! How many of us are still on that group?
I do see Mary from Oregon posting there. [I rarely post there but read and do
the blocks]

It's cold here this morning - 44 degrees. In Lompoc where I used to live, it
is 21.

Ginger in CA