Old July 1st 03, 02:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

The eye is much better now, but I did not go to Portland. Had a nice
leisurely weekend here at home getting better.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"mkahogan" wrote in message
Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
newsj1Ma.67487$Fy6.17325@sccrnsc03...
Hi everyone - I just want to let you all know that due to the takeover

of
attbi.com by comcast.et, I have a new email address. It's
seeberkatcomcastdotnet. Also, Comcast's servers are running slow and
intermittantly right now, so I may not get email right away, and I may

not
see posts right away. My old email still works for now, and will

forward
everything to my new email for a year.

Hopefully you can all see this!
--