Old June 16th 15, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default DMC Cherrywood floss cabinet from 1999

On 6/15/2015 7:44 PM, xstchr wrote:
replying to Dianne Lewandowski, xstchr wrote:
dianne wrote:

jeanmarak wrote:
I have one of the cherrywood Floss cabinets I would like to sell

but
not sure where to go to post it. Does anyone have information?
Thank you,
Jean Marak

I'd be happy to list it on my forum. You can try RCTMarketplace, but
I doubt you'd get anywhere. And, of course, there's always EBay.

Dianne

Depending on the price, I would be interested in buying you DMC cabinet.

xstchr,
jeanmarak sent this message out in 2008, so I doubt you'll get a
response. Evidently sewgirls (or whatever they call themselves
now...the ones who usurp our messages into their group) is still at it.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown