Old June 21st 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Heinrich Butschal[_3_]

Default Ebay Diamonds

papa smurf schrieb:
Hello All,

I am in the market for loose diamonds. I have been to several stores
in my area, but recently decided to look at how diamonds are selling
on E-Bay. From what auctions I have found, diamonds sell considerably
less on E-Bay. I am interested in purchasing diamonds on E-Bay;
however, my dilemma is the following:
1. I feel uncomfortable making such an expensive purchase over a wire
without seeing my product first.

This won´t help. Especially if You are not a diamond expert you can´t fix the
quality and the worth of the diamond by yourself.

2. I worry that I'm getting scammed.
3. I wonder if I truly am getting the best deal.

If You will buy cheap the risk is higher that You will get a banana. So it is
better to buy in a store witch is well known and eg. a company of good
standing. They won´t cheat You.

4. I'm not sure what probing questions to ask for my protection.
Can anyone offer good suggestions as to how I can protect myself while
making such a large purchase? I would also love to hear from folks
who have actually purchased diamonds on e-bay. I appreciate your
advice and time!

Look here for diamanonds wich are second hand ans so far not too expensive.
http://www.schmuck-boerse.com/index-...-diamant-2.htm

Mit freundlichem Gruß,
Heinrich Butschal
--