Old July 29th 03, 11:56 AM
G.Kelly

Gwen Kelly

wrote in message
.com...
Hello again to all

Thank you so much for the warm welcome . I wasn't exspecting it . So I
figured I would write again to tell a little about myself. I am a 31 year
old mother of 2 beautiful daughters . We live in Jacksonville NC. My

husband
is in the Marine Corps and gone most the time so I spend my free time (

What
I have of it ) doing knitting and crocheting. I just love working with

yarn
. It is a passion my mother started me on when I was pretty young. I hope
someday to make a living doing it but have no idea where to even begin .
Again thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to being part of the
group and sharing with you all...

Shannon Smith