Old July 28th 03, 01:31 PM
Katherine Burgess

Shannon,
I met three people from North Carolina last week. They had motorcycled up
here, and were not impressed with the transport trucks on the (mostly
unpaved) road coming here. They were nice people, though.
People who make a living knitting usually start out with consignment work,
and eventually move to special orders.
Good luck.
Katherine

wrote in message
.com...
Hello again to all

Thank you so much for the warm welcome . I wasn't exspecting it . So I
figured I would write again to tell a little about myself. I am a 31 year
old mother of 2 beautiful daughters . We live in Jacksonville NC. My

husband
is in the Marine Corps and gone most the time so I spend my free time (

What
I have of it ) doing knitting and crocheting. I just love working with

yarn
. It is a passion my mother started me on when I was pretty young. I hope
someday to make a living doing it but have no idea where to even begin .
Again thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to being part of the
group and sharing with you all...

Shannon Smith