Old March 6th 04, 08:24 AM
Patti

Hullo Durga and welcome
As you are a real beginner (your words!), can I ask whether you found
the class at Quilt University was pitched at your level of expertise?
We have quite a few folk on here who are new to quilting, and they do
not always have the opportunity to go to classes near where they live.
If you found that the QU class was suited to your needs, perhaps we
could recommend that avenue to these folk who ask how to begin?
..
In article , Durga Marino
writes
I just signed up for this newsgroup and wanted to say hello. Have been
quilting only about 6 months and have done mostly crazy quilt squares, free
form quilting, and landscape quilting. I took a class at Quilt University
which was really great and am totally addicted to quilting. I signed up for
another one later on this month. It's nice to find so many people involved
in so many different aspects of quilting.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill