Old October 9th 03, 02:03 PM
Sjpolyclay

How did she sneak this one up on me? My baby is still supposed to like "My
Little Pony" and all that jazz.

oohhh....ouch!!! Yeah, I felt the same distress as my baby boy towered over me
in his tux a couple of years ago. Don't worry, I'm sure you still have several
goofy years to come. Just because they start to look and feel grown up doesn't
QUITE make it so...

I've made a few crowns and a couple of tiaras for stage use--for the tiaras,
you use wire, milliners wire is wrapped already if you are using it with fabric
or you can go with something that shows and stands on its own with the
stones---a little sterling wire, or just silver toned.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at: