Old February 4th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT Can we have a roll call.

There are records but not in UK.
They have Maltese birth certificates written by hand in lovely
copperplate writing.
I had the foresight to get a copy of each before we left Malta.
They have one and I have one.
There is no record of them in the public record office in London.
They could have had duel nationality but are solely British born of
British parents in a British commonwealth country, as Malta was then.
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
How interesting that there is no record of your sons' birth, Shirley!
I was born in England (My did was Air Force.) but I still got a birth
certificate! Thank goodness, knowing my parents, if I hadn't had one,
I'm sure they would have told me I was hatched!

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk