Old August 13th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Morag in Scotland

Default bargain fabric - Ikea

Just back from another trawl round the local Ikea - why is it that I go
looking for a couple of mugs and end up filling the car? Anyway. They have
some really good fabric in at the moment. In the children's section they're
selling fabric 3m long x 120cm wide for £4.99
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90119410 - it's all bright and
cheerful, great quality and perfect for backings or kids quilts.

In the main sewing section they have a selection at £1.59 a metre -
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60098131 again, all very bright
but at that price you're not going to go far wrong. I have used quite a bit
of Ikea fabric and the quality is very good.

morag